October Lust List

lust-list-missguided

Missguided has always been my favourite online clothing store. And thankfully for me, living in the southern hemisphere means I get to shop their summer line on sale when they go into winter and we roll into summer. Score!

Here’s a couple of items I would die for. Some items are on sale and some are not, but the prices are really unbeatable. Can I get a YAAAAASSSS for that mesh 3 piece swim suit….

*Adds all to cart*

*checks out*

*waits by the door.*

Share:

14 comments so far.

14 responses to “October Lust List”

1. Cynthia G says:

Wow… everything is just so…. wow.. Amen to that mesh thingy girl… yaaaaassssss

2. Minhle O says:

I loveeeee that first dress. the styling, the make up.. urrgh!

3. Angelica says:

aaaaayyyeeeee… Yaas

4. Cici Havanah says:

OMG.. i love this selection… Great choices…

5. Roma says:

What i do not realize is in reality how you’re no longer actually much more smartly-favored than you may be right now. You’re very intelligent. You know thus significantly in the case of this topic, produced me personally believe it from so many numerous angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be interested unless it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great. At all times handle it up!

6. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your website in internet explorer, would check this… IE still is the market leader and a huge portion of people will miss your magnificent writing due to this problem.

7. August says:

Thank you for another informative web site. Where else could I get that type of info written in such a perfect way? I’ve a project that I am just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

8. Mirella says:

As a Newbie, I am continuously searching online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you

9. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I feel that you simply should write much more on this topic, it could not be a taboo subject but commonly people today aren’t sufficient to speak on such topics. To the subsequent. Cheers

10. F*ckin’ awesome things here. I am very happy to see your post. Thanks so much and i am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

11. Marty says:

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So nice to find any person with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this web site is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with a bit originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!